Make your NAPCA experience possible through our scholarship program and community fundraising.
The NAPCA Foundation understands that family circumstances may not enable all qualified students to attend a program without financial assistance. Therefore, we will make available substantial funding to assist as many students as possible. All applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need. The scholarship committee takes into consideration extenuating circumstances such as recent job loss, illness, and injury. Limited aid is available and an application is not a guarantee of financial assistance. Scholarship awards are made on a rolling basis and will be distributed until all scholarship funds have been exhausted.
Scholarship Process & Notification
To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must complete two items:
- NAPCA Foundation Scholarship Application: Visit Now.
- NAPCA Summer Academy Online Application for Admission: Visit Now.
Students will be notified of their scholarship award at the time they receive their admission decision letter via email.
Students who would like to prepare materials in advance please have the following items ready to complete your NAPCA Foundation Scholarship Application. All items must be submitted via the online scholarship application:
- PROOF OF INCOME FROM PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- Providing Proof of Income from both of the student’s parents including step-parent(s) living in the same household with the student, if applicable, is required unless you have a special circumstance.
- If your family has a special circumstance that prevents both of the student’s parents from providing proof of income, you will need to describe your special circumstance in this scholarship application as it will help our financial aid committee better understand your situation.
- PARENTS WHO ARE NOT LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD: Parents who are not living in the same household can submit their proof of income separately. If your family chooses to submit proof of income separately, each parent will need to complete and submit our scholarship application for their child independently.
- Respond to the following questions. Your essay should not exceed 1000 words.
- Discuss how attending the NAPCA Summer Academy will help you achieve your academic, college, and/or career goals.
- Please write a letter of explanation of your current financial situation. (This letter can be completed by a Parent/Guardian)
There is no deadline. Students are encouraged to apply early for priority consideration. Limited aid is available and an application is not a guarantee of financial assistance. Scholarship awards are made on a rolling basis and will be distributed until all scholarship funds have been exhausted.
Have questions, contact us: scholarships@
While the NAPCA Foundation would like to meet the financial needs of all students, the large volume of scholarship applicants combined with limited funding means that not all applicants will receive scholarships.
Students and parents have reported that online fundraising was one of the best ways to secure the additional funds needed to cover their cost to attend the NAPCA Summer Academy. Our students and parents wrote a compelling letter to ask for donations from family and friends. Additionally, parents that maintained a Facebook page, they placed the donation letter on their Facebook page to spread the word to family and friends. Many of our students have used gofundme.com, kickstarter.com, and indiegogo.com to do online fundraising. Online fundraising has proven to work for our students and parents. In several cases, students have been able to raise funds covering the full cost of their program and travel expenses.
If you need help setting up your online fundraising website, our student support team is here for you. You can set up your personal online fundraising website in about 15 – 20 minutes.
To start raising funds online now, go to:
Please contact our NAPCA Student Support Team (email@example.com) to receive assistance with your fundraising efforts. We can help you develop your own personal fundraising web page.